• Available with a durable black powder coat outer tube and with a durable zinc finish inner tube or with a durable clear zinc finish outer and inner tubes
• Top wind models come standard with a comfortable claw knob on a clear zinc solid bar handle that can be folded away when not in use
• Deep seated snap ring for side load support and also include a raw weld on bracket
• Large 1/2” pull pin to activate the swivel mechanism
• Grease zerk for easy greasing of jack
• Welded on 3-3/4” x 7-1/2” durable zinc finish sand foot
TOW-MAX manufactures weld-on retaining ring bracket swivel jacks are made with quality to promote the life and function of your trailer. They come in several different styles to accommodate your needs, whether you are a frequenter of the boat landing, the campground, the racetrack or the field.
This TOW-MAX bracket mount swivel jack features a weight capacity of 2,000 lbs. and a travel of 10″ & 15″. With a jack foot plate welded on the bottom, this type of jack provides added stability for your trailer on rough terrain. It does not matter what kind of trailer you tow a boat trailer, utility trailer, livestock hauler or recreational vehicle trailer.
|Product Code||Capacity||Handle Styles||Travel||Bracket Height (A)||Retracted Overall Height (B)||Finish||Unit Wt. (lbs)||Qty / Pallet|
|RJB2001B||2,000 lb||Topwind||10″||11″||16-3/4″||black powder coating||12.1||160|
|RJB2002B||2,000 lb||Topwind||15″||16″||22″||black powder coating||14.5||160|
|RJB2001SB||2,000 lb||Sidewind||10″||10″||17-3/4″||black powder coating||13.9||120|
|RJB2002SB||2,000 lb||Sidewind||15″||15-1/4″||22-3/4″||black powder coating||16.3||120|
Our trailer parts expert will answer your inquiries within 12 hours.
*Your details are kept strictly confidential with us.